PETE CARLSON COUNSELING
Pete Carlson, MFT, has been serving in private practice for over 31 years. Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist since 1985, Pete has been a well-respected and reliable provider of psychological services and educational courses to the South Bay, Harbor, and LA County community. Pete is a multi-faceted resource for help in nearly every area of human personality, psychological disorder, and relationship difficulty.
• Carlson is contracted with insurance companies and is on the preferred provider referral list for behavioral and mental health services at nearly every fine major health insurance plan (PPO, POS, HMO, & EAP). He is also a provider for Medicaid/ Medi-Cal insurance in Los Angeles County.
• In addition, he is on the referral list for the Los Angeles County Superior Court, for teaching high-conflict parenting classes, co-parenting classes, anger management classes, domestic violence classes and for providing general psychological, behavioral and mental health counseling & psychotherapy to those in legal battles. He writes evaluations, progress reports, and letters of completion for all who need them.
• The Department of Children & Family Services utilizes him extensively, and he specializes in helping determine how, if and when parents and responsible adults merit getting their kids back from foster care, certain custody arrangements and other situations following orders by DCFS and/ or the court. He makes sure to recommend whatever is deemed in the best interests of the children. Domestic violence, child abuse & neglect and divorce cases are handled with great care.
• Pete Carlson, MFT, is also recognized as a good referral for students, clients, and patients at several local school districts & churches and schools, and is utilized as a solid resource by many educators, hospitals, doctors, and lawyers.
• In addition, he is a resource for giving referrals for additional help to his patients in need of any number of helpful services which are available in the local community. He believes in developing a broad helping network of resources to be utilized by each client. “It takes a village” to help a person.
• Outside resource personnel brought to our office on request include assistance in:
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" Phillipians 4:13
"I believe the best
psychology book for
guidance, is the Bible"
PETE CARLSON, MFT
Pete Carlson has been serving in the private practice for over 30 years.
Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist since 1985, Pete Carlson, MFT has been a well-respected and reliable provider of psychological services and educational courses to the South Bay, Harbor, and LA County community.
Pete is a multi-faceted resource for help in nearly every area of human personality, psychological disorder, and relationship difficulty.
He is contracted and on the preferred referral list for all fine health insurance plans, MediCal, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Department of Children & Family Services, local school districts, hospitals, doctors, and lawyers.
– PETE CARLSON
• Tutoring & Learning Assistance
• Mentoring, Life-Skills, Life-Sprit Coaching
• Christian Pastoral Counseling
• College Career Skills Training & Preparation
• Employment & Job Placement Coaching
• Marketing / Business Consulting and Promoting
Call us today for your free assessment. Together,
we can make the important changes toward a better life.